Service & After Sales
There are two decisive results expected from an effective machine condition monitoring strategy: Uptime and reliability. This is the strategic focus of the Brüel & Kjær Vibro service team. Defective monitoring system installations and incorrect fault diagnoses due to insufficient monitoring know-how often result in unplanned machine downtime. For this reason we developed an efficient customer service management system together with a wide range of service offerings to help avoid this problem. This support model was developed in close cooperation with our customers and renowned industry experts, in order to give customers access to our global network of highly qualified technicians, sales engineers and consultants. This provides you with fast, efficient and reliable service – on-site as well as from remote access.
Perfectly aligned: Modular or turnkey services, long-term service agreements
You can choose from a range of service solutions that can be tailored to your monitoring application needs.
Brüel & Kjær Vibro services at a glimpse:
- Surveillance and Diagnostic Services (safety, condition and performance monitoring via remote or on-site service; in-depth fault diagnosis)
- Project Delivery Solutions (installation and commissioning)
- Flexible Long-Term Service Agreements for enhanced safety and efficiency:
- One point of contact
- Fast tracked implementation
- ISO 18436-2 certified experts
- Full cost control due to binding calculation
- Flexible scope of services, from planned maintenance to emergency repairs
- Choice of a one, two or five-year contract
- Monitoring system updates and upgrades
- Instrument calibration and repair
- Spares and rental systems
We have a service and support network around the globe!
Please contact Cepstra on 0118 3272422 or write to email@example.com for more information on improving your condition monitoring strategy, minimizing machine life cycle costs and downtime of your machines, optimizing your Compass system utilization and maintenance.